Thursday, May 23, 2013

Boxes and Volleyball

I successfully got quite a lot of my classroom packed up today after school. Pack box, label box, tape box, pack box, label box, tape box. After a few hours I was surprised how much I got done. The plan is to move everything to my new school next Friday. We only have a half day of school that day (THE LAST DAY OF THIS SCHOOL YEAR!!!) so I am planning to move all my things to my new school Friday afternoon.
Here's the progress so far!

Before all the packing fun began, the REAL fun took place with the Staff vs 5th Grade volleyball game in the gym today. We play with this HUGE hot pink ball and a good time is had by all. The staff completely showed the students who was boss both teams played really well but the staff came out just a few points ahead.



It's not about who wins or loses...BUT LOOK WHO WON!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment