Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Books, Books and More Books

I have read, read and read some more over the Christmas break. In a chair with a blanket and a book (and more often than not, a 20 lb cat named Chester!) is my favorite way to spend the day. I set "reading goals" for myself each year and my 2014 goal is 50 books. Since I have not had to work for over a week (!!!!!!) I have managed to read alot of books.
I really enjoyed this quick, cozy read and definitely plan to read another in this series.

PAGE TURNER! I had heard so many great things about this book and it certainly did not disappoint!

Wow! I just loved this book so much and wanted to give a Alice a big hug at the end of it. This is one that will stay with me for a long time.

Twists and turns at every corner. Just about the time you think you have it all figured out, there is a very sharp turn in the plot.

A quick, sweet read that takes place in Maine and has a cottage. I'm a sucker for a book with a cottage in Maine!
 
I enjoyed all of them but highly, highly recommend The Husband's Secret and Still Alice.
 
I am starting my 50 book goal of 2014 with Where'd You Go Bernadette. It was a gift for Christmas and I can't wait to dig into it!
 
Happy Reading in 2014!
 
Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment