Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My Kind of Day

After all the "floor laying," Gracie and I decided to spend the afternoon getting pedicures and manicures. We had so much fun and it was a great way to spend the day.




We are leaving tomorrow for vacation so manis and pedis were followed by some intensive packing. Packing for vacation is a WHOLE lot more fun than packing up a classroom! However, I ALWAYS pack wayyyyy to much. I am never sure what I will need, so I just take LOTS. Gracie and I are driving to Dallas tomorrow with Britton and two of his sons, Tanner and Hunter. We are going to hit up Six Flags on Thursday!! On Friday, we are scattering all over the place. The boys are driving back home. Britton and I are flying to Atlanta to visit his brother, Patrick, and his girlfriend Marki. We went to Boston with them a few years ago and had so much fun so we are really excited to get to spend some time with them in Atlanta. Last but not least, Gracie is going to be flying to ITALY!!! That's right...ITALY! She is sooooo excited even though her Mama is a little nervous.  She will be in good hands though with my sister, Kami, and Laurel. The three of them went to Paris last summer and had a blast. Clearly, we are LOVING summer!

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment